Friday, August 26, 2011

Newport Wine Festival

Just a few things to be jealous about:

- An AH-mazing weekend with some of my most favorite people in the world
- Lots and lots of good wine, good food, good people, and good conversations
- Beautiful scenery
- A one hour (give or take a little) road trip that made me laugh until I almost peed my pants
- A Monday off
- Making summer a little bit sweeter and a little bit longer

 Okay I am done bragging about all the fabulous things that surrounded me this weekend...but it was a great weekend.  As I had mentioned I went to the Newport Wine Festival with some of my near and dear girlfriends on Sunday and we had more fun than you can imagine.

A few photos for your viewing pleasure...



 


{The gangs all here!}




{yup that whoopie pie was a little over a pound.}



{Old ship being rebuilt}

Oh Newport you are so beautiful...

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE this post!!! I'm going to share it with my parents as they'll love to see the pics, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!