Monday, November 7, 2011

Beauty Regime Mishap

On Friday I had a waxing appointment.  I bet you can tell where this is going.  I know that is not the professional name but it is what I call her.  My waxer.  

Since the wedding is coming up I have been going all out with waxing; I wax my arms, my eyebrows, my upper lip (and lets just call this what it really is...my mustache), and of course my bikini line.  This has been going on for a few months now and all and all it has been pleasant.  
Well on this particular visit we were chatting away about Kim Kardashian's divorce, where the best place to get your nails done and mid conversation the pain caught me off guard.  I didn't have time to think...I swear. 

I can't beleive I am going to say this out loud but I kicked my waxer in the face.  Yup that is right folks, I kicked her right in the side of the head. 

She said it happens all the time but I somehow don't believe her. 
Needless to say I left her a big tip. 

1 comment :

  1. Rachel, I just outbursted. That is HILARIOUS. I love awkward moments. Too perfect.

    P.S. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!