Saturday, November 12, 2011

Growth Spurt???

I am actually marrying a fifteen year old boy going through a growth spurt.
Okay, not really...that would be weird and illegal.

BUT

Dan eats like a fifteen year old boy going through a growth spurt.  I think he eats more food in one day than I eat in a month.
To give you an idea check out what the grocery cart looks like...



That is $360 worth of food and it lasted about a week.  I did put some of the meat in the freezer. Seriously folks Dan eats 1/2 pound of turkey in one sandwich.

I don't even know how to feed him....wish me luck.

1 comment :

  1. Welcome to the life living with a man! There are times when I go grocery shopping and think I could last a month...and then Matt lets me know we are out of food in a week. Delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!