Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberries


So I posted about these and I got a lot of emails for the recipe.
Here it is!

Put the milk chocolate in a heatproof medium bowl or a smaller pot.  I used a whole bag of Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips.   Fill a large saucepan with a couple inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Turn off the heat; set the bowl or small pot of chocolate over the water to melt. Stir until smooth.  Make sure the strawberries are washed and really dry.  Then just start dipping.  You can use a toothpick or just hold the strawberry by the stem and leaves.  After I dipped I placed the strawberries on a nonstick cookie sheet and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes.

Done and done.
Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. remember that valentine's day when we went a little crazy in the kitchen and made chocolate and white chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes, cookies and brownies?? hahah

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!