Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dominican Republic

Well, I am finally getting around to posting about our trip to the Dominican Republic.  Most of the traveling Dan and I have done has been sight seeing/backpacking kind of traveling. On this trip we stayed at a beautiful resort and did no sightseeing whatsoever. It was wonderful.
{first day we headed straight to the beach}
{Swim up pool bars are too much fun.  We made our way there quite a few times.}
 {My fearless husband convinced me to go parasailing.  Side note: I am totally scared of heights.}
The water was stunning.  As you can see I couldn't stop taking photos of it.  If you ever have the chance to go parasailing please do.  Like I said, I am scared of heights but for some reason being over the water made me a lot less nervous.

 It was amazing to be up that high and to see everything from a different perspective.  Thank God my husband gets me out of my comfort zone, face my fears, and sends my 200 feet above the ocean.
 {My handsome husband}
This was Dan and my honeymoon.  We seriously booked it a week before we left and used a travel agent.  I know, I didn't think travel agents existed since we can book things so easily online, but they do and she was amazing.  Dan had just gotten back from deployment and I didn't want to haul him out of the country again but I am so glad we did.  It was an amazing trip.  
Oh and don't forget relaxing. 

1 comment :

  1. this looks awesome! I went to the DR a year ago for a mission trip, nothing as relaxing as this looks! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!