Tuesday, June 26, 2012

weekend celebrations

This weekend was FULL of celebrations.  It was wonderful to say the least.  I got to spend all of Saturday with the best girls I know and celebrate Sara's last single girl weekend {you can see her bridal shower photos here}.  These girls have been friends of mine for about 20 years.  So when we get together for one of our dearest friend's bachelorette parties you better just watch out.  

 
We started our day out with a trip to MAC so Sara could get her makeup did.  Then a quick lunch and a few cocktails later we were getting ready for the night. 
 
 
We got her all dressed up...don't worry we let her take the glasses off while she ate dinner.
 
 
 Definitely an end of the night photo.

Sara is getting married this weekend and I couldn't be more excited.  Having been married only six months myself I know how exciting it is to be entering into this stage of life.  I looked back at photos this weekend of all of us growing up together.  I couldn't be more blessed or thankful to have these phenomenal women in my life.  We have seen each other through ever ridiculous thing in life and been able to celebrate the amazing ones as well.  


1 comment :

  1. sooo fun! I LOVE girlfriends...what a gift. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! love Katie

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!