Friday, July 20, 2012

happy friday

The weekend is upon us and to tell you the truth I couldn't be more excited {surprised, huh?}.  My brother is flying into Boston today from Colorado so that means we get to hang out which usually only happens once a year.  Pretty exciting.  And the rest of the weekend is up for grabs.  Maybe a baseball game, dinner with friends, or just floating in a lake or at the beach.  I haven't made any serious plans and sometimes I like it that way.  
I will leave you with this photo.  I have been working on finishing up all the projects and decorating in our little love nest.  I would love to show you a few before and after photos but we will see.  
I hope everyone has the most wonderful weekend!

1 comment :

  1. love love love hydrangeas! They were in our wedding, and they make me SO happy! especially in jars like you have them, love it! Happy weekend sweet lady! love katie

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!