Tuesday, July 31, 2012

summer lovin'

 Well it is about due time I write about what I am loving this summer.  I like to do a "what I am loving for {enter season} post" and I have yet to do one for the summer.  Since it is August I thought I should get on that.  First thing I am loving this summer {and every summer} is amount of sunlight...you can't beat five extra hours of daylight.  All of this sunshine and beautiful weather gives me a ridiculous amount of energy.  
Longer days + lots of energy = I am finally getting a few projects done.

These I have been trying to sit down and make for a long time.  Once it got cooler out I was able to iron down the edges and finally stitch them.  They came out wonderful!  And they look great for summer with our all white plates.  Don't they look just like these, Pottery Barn is a true inspiration these days in the Hunt household.

I am also just loving OPI Pink Bubble Bath color.
We all wore for Sara's wedding and it looked great on tan hands and feet!  I am usually not a fan of light pinks but this one I love and have been wearing it all summer.

Banana Republic's Timeless Tanks have been my go to all summer as well.
They go perfect with just about anything and they are on sale as we speak.  There are loads of colors to choose from and the best part is you can layer them with other things when the weather gets cooler.
I have the black Timeless Tank on here with a blazer {and skinny jeans with heels}.  Easiest outfit to put together I swear.  I also have on my Jojo Loves You blings!
Well I hope that inspires the rest of your summer.  The silver lining of summer being more than half over {how did that happen???} is that all the gorgeous summer fashions are on sale.
Stock up my friends, stock up!


2 comments :

  1. sooo cute! kev loves it when I wear nail polish (which is like NEVER for me cause i'm so lazy!), but that color looks adorable so i'm going to go try it out! have a great week girl, love Katie

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!