Monday, September 17, 2012

yes it is true, I paint


I started painted while I was in college.  It was a stress reliever that has turned into something I hold dear to my heart.  I sold a few pieces in art shows and it helped me make money while I was broke in college.  But mostly I do it just for me and these paintings are starting to fill up our apartment.  It is just one of those things that I get lost in and before I know it the whole day has gone by.  When the weather is warm I take up our whole front porch with paint bottles and half finished canvases lining the window sills.   

  I don't have good brushes and I usually paint with the canvas on my lap.  But boy do I love layers of color and getting paint underneath my fingernails.   

Do any of you have something you do just for you?

1 comment :

  1. love that you paint:) so beautiful! I love how you are such a free spirit and just got for things! love Katie

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!