Thursday, December 13, 2012

a gift for your man

My husband is the kind of guy that buys everything he wants so buying him a gift can be a bit challenging.  When we first started dating I bought him gifts that were sort of for both of us.  For example, one year I bought Dan a whole set of pyrex because he didn't have any tupperware in his apartment and he use to put all his leftovers in ziplock bags.  It totally freaked me out...spaghetti in a bag? So I bought him a big old pyrex set that I then inherited in our kitchen when we got married.  Let's just say that wasn't one of his favorite gifts of all time.  I have gotten a little better at the gift giving...promise.

Here are some gifts that I am sure any man in your life will love.

{ 1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. }


Happy weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!