Thursday, December 6, 2012

holiday gifting // homes, hosts, and hostesses


I thought I would start a series leading up to Christmas on the gifts that you might want to give or receive. I have been shopping around quite a bit online {can anyone say etsy?!?} as well as doing my part to shop small businesses.  I am trying to do better at shopping local and at small businesses this year for the holidays.   And true to form I am also trying to make a lot of the gifts I am giving.  Nothing says happy holidays like homemade treats!  Here you will see a good mix of gifts that you can get just about anywhere and some from small and local businesses.  
Enjoy!


{tea towels // french silver, chip and dip bowel // AbbyTPottery, glass wine pourers // pottery barn, double old fashion // target}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!