Wednesday, December 12, 2012

our first year

Sorry for the frugal posting lately.  Some pretty great stuff has been happening around these parts.  And the best thing?  Dan and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on Monday.  One year down and hopefully 60 more to go.  
God willing.


Dan and I had a conversation about a month ago.  He asked me one night after dinner if I thought that this past year had been a tough one.  Had it?  And well no it hadn't.  It had been the most ridiculously wonderful year yet.  And don't worry Dan told me he felt the same way.  

I could truly write about every little thing I have learned this past year.  I could tell you about the romance and how much we adore each other.  But I won't.  
All I have to say is this...

To my husband:  I love you more than you know and I can't wait for all our years to come.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!