Thursday, January 24, 2013

a valentine's day treat


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and it is a holiday for love notes.  And well, I have found the sweetest paper company, rifle paper co. and can't wait to send out my Valentine's Day treats to all my loves.  I still have a true love for actual written letters and cards in the mail.  Stamps, brand new pens, and licking an envelope all have a special place in my heart.  If I had more time I would catch up on my correspondence more often and all my letters would be on beautiful stationary.  Wouldn't that be nice?  But since spending my days writing letters isn't going to happen {maybe when I retire?} I will be sending my love through these Valentine's Day postcards. 

If your looking for something other than Valentine's Day cards rifle paper co. has plenty of other paper products.  All gorgeous.  Below are a few on my wishlist.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!