Monday, January 20, 2014

healthy living series

I want to introduce a new series that will be making it's way to this little blog of mine in the coming weeks.  My goal is to touch on all things healthy living; physical health {nutrition, exercise, skin products}, home {cleaning products, organic living}, relationships, dealing with stress....you get the picture.  The new year always makes me want to be better than I was the year before and these are the areas I usually focus on.


When Dan and I got married, we made a promise with one another that if we were going to grow old together, than we were going to stay healthy for all the years to come.  And so it began.  Over the past couple of years we have worked on making our life together a healthy one.  And now I want to share with you what has worked along the way, things we hope to still change, and changes you may be able to make to live a healthier life.

Since were aren't perfect {Lord knows we aren't!} and certainly not health professionals, please take these post with a grain of salt.  Find what works and do your research.  There are always different ways to do things and some thing different may work better for you.  You know yourself better than anyone else.  I only want this series to be a source of inspiration for a healthier lifestyle.

I hope you enjoy and gain something through this series and of course 
questions/comments/experiences are always welcome!

Happy Monday!

2 comments :

  1. I am looking forward to reading the healthy living series. I am always looking for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely looking forward to the series and will subscribe so i can keep up. i like the advice you give... even though there are always different ways to do things, one must always do one's homework and try it out to see what works best... keep me posted... will be glued to your blog for the healthy living series

    xo
    Megasabi

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!