Thursday, June 12, 2014

in bloom

This is the third summer that we have lived in our little apartment right outside Boston.  It took some getting use to...it was a place we didn't love at first.  But within a few months of moving in it quickly became our home.  The summer reminds me more and more about why this place grew on us.  When the weather turns warm we have space to garden, entertain outside and let sweet Millie roll around and dig.  We also have an exceptional sea of peonies that grow right along the fence.  It is one of my favorite parts about about this place.  Once those peonies bloom every corner of you sweet little apartment is filled with them.


These will bloom in a few days marking that summer has officially started....for me at least.  

2 comments :

  1. Peonies are my favorite flower! I hope they bloom for you soon!
    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre! They bloomed this weekend and they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!